WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
Reliable Water Softener Installs Backed by 100 Years of Service Excellence
Water in Minneapolis-St. Paul is tough on pipes, appliances, and even your skin. So you'll need an even tougher water softener that's up to the challenge. MSP's licensed experts have been installing water softeners for decades and install only the best systems at excellent prices for our customers in the Twin Cities.
- Convenient and flexible financing plans with approved credit
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
- Extended labor warranties (up to 10 years!)
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every water softener installation
Hard water causes problems for pipes, appliances, clothing, dishes, and even your skin. It also tends to increase water heating bills substantially. A water softener can help with both of these issues. And there's nobody in town that installs a water softener like MSP. From the selection of an appropriate system and assistance with financing to installation and testing, we earn your trust and respect every step of the way.
How much does a water softener installation cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
Estimate: $88 (or FREE for Comfort Club Members!)
We'll arrive at your home, assess your water needs, and share system options with you, free of charge. While price varies depending on the system you choose, you can always count on MSP to give you honest advice and multiple options.
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- The water softener you've selected: Some water softeners are more expensive to purchase based on their capacity, their efficiency, and the type of catalyst agent they require (potassium or salt). This sounds confusing at first, but our plumbers will explain why these factors matter to help you make the most informed decision possible.
- The plumber you hire: When hiring a plumber, value is always more important than price. MSP, for example, sends only licensed experts to our customer's homes and installs only the most reliable water softeners by the best brands. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if something does go wrong, we're there for you to make it right. You may find a plumber who will install a water softener cheaper, but you won't find one who will install one better than MSP.
Schedule your install estimate
We've been installing water softeners in Minneapolis-St. Paul for decades. Nobody in town will give you the same honesty, transparency, and respect as your friends at MSP.Schedule service
Our 5-star water softener installation process
We confirm your appointment request
When you're ready to speak with a licensed MSP plumber about installing a new water softener for your home, simply give us a call or use our online scheduling form. Once we're in touch, we'll confirm your date and give you a reminder call on the day of your scheduled visit.
We send a licensed plumber to your home
One of our expert plumbers will arrive at your door, introduce themselves, and share valuable insights about water softeners and their benefits. They may also ask to assess your home's plumbing to confirm whether the home is water-softener ready. If you have an existing water softener, they'll review it at this time.
We give you an upfront quote for the work
MSP installs a variety of water softener systems for our customers. Your plumber will guide you through the benefits of each system, and help you find the one that's right for your home and budget. Once we've found the perfect water softener, we'll give you a fixed price quote for the work and share financing options upon request.
We install your brand new water softener
Over 100 years of plumbing experience goes into every water softener installation we perform for our customers. So you can rest easy knowing we'll get the job done right the first time around. Once the job is complete, we'll test the system, share valuable insights on how to care for it, and thoroughly clean the work site before we leave.
Prompt, professional, and thorough...
“Extremely professional and high-quality company. We used them to install our water softener, and they were prompt, professional, and thorough. They also recently serviced our furnace and were excellent. We will definitely be using them for future plumbing, heating, and AC needs!”—Kristi T. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Benefits of a whole‑house water softener in Minneapolis‑St. Paul
There are many advantages to installing a whole-house water softener. Here are just a few:
- Longer dishwasher & washing machine life – Minerals in hard water can hurt the internal parts of water-using appliances like dishwashers and washing machines and cause problems.
- More energy-efficient water heating – Soft water allows a water heater to work more efficiently, saving you money on energy bills.
- Cleaner & shinier dishes – Water softeners eliminate soap scum and hard water deposits from your dishes, leaving them cleaner and shinier.
- Longer-lasting clothes – Fabrics washed in soft water last longer and feel softer. The minerals in hard water can damage clothes.
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!