BOILER REPAIR IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
A Century of Trust Behind Every Boiler Repair
Minnesota's climate is tough on heating systems. But that won't stop our HVAC techs from giving you the best boiler repair you can get in the Twin City area. Call today and let us put your mind at ease. We're open 24-7!
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
- Repairs on all makes and models
- Convenient same-day service
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every boiler repair
MSP has been repairing boilers in Minneapolis-St. Paul for over 100 years. And we've done a lot to refine our repair process in that time. We increased our service hours to 24/7, added extended labor warranties on repairs, and took additional precautions to protect our customer's equipment, homes, and belongings. We've also built one of the most comprehensive tech training programs in the state, so every HVAC specialist who arrives at your door will know your boiler system inside and out, ensuring you receive fast and convenient service, every time.
How much does a boiler repair cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $100
- Our Average $600
- High $1,500+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- What's wrong with your boiler: Some boiler parts are more expensive to repair or replace than others. For example, a clogged burner nozzle won’t cost nearly as much as a cracked heat exchanger. Whatever your boiler issue, you’ll get total honesty from us every time, along with a fixed-price quote for the work involved.
- Whether your boiler is covered by the warranty: If your boiler system is under warranty, you’re in luck. A valid parts warranty, labor warranty or both can save you a heap of money on repairs. Parts warranties from the manufacturer are especially important in keeping costs down if one of the more critical boiler components breaks down.
- How often you've had the boiler maintained: If your boiler has been well-maintained over the years, you probably won't have to pay as much for your repair. That's because, during regular boiler maintenance, the tech can catch minor issues that would have turned into expensive repairs.
How to understand the wide price range
The range of prices above is an estimate for most repairs, and your repair may fall outside this range. For a precise quote, an in-home diagnostic is a must. At MSP, we perform repair diagnostics for just $88, or FREE for Total Comfort Club members.Schedule repair
Repair or Replace
Not sure whether to repair or replace your boiler?
Every boiler system eventually needs to be replaced. But knowing when to replace that system can be challenging. We recommend reviewing the list below. If two or more of the following concerns apply to your boiler, it may be time for a new system.
In general, you should consider replacing your boiler if:
- Your boiler is over 10 years old
- Your boiler needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills are higher than they used to be
- Your home has cold spots that no repair takes care of
- Your boiler runs constantly but won’t fully warm the home
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|REPAIR:||$100 to $1,500+|
|INSTALL:||Starting at $5,000|
Our 5-star boiler repair process
We confirm your appointment request
Whether you contact us online or call us at (651) 228-9200, we'll put you in touch with one of our friendly service experts. We’ll gather some information about your boiler issue and have a repair technician out to your home at your earliest convenience.
We send a technician to your home
On the day of your scheduled appointment visit, you'll receive a courtesy call 30 minutes before your technician’s arrival. The tech will greet you at your door, introduce themselves, and share information about your upcoming diagnostic.
We give you upfront pricing
Our HVAC tech will take the time to find the root problem and explain it to you. Then, your tech will discuss options to fix your boiler and give you honest, upfront pricing for each. No sleazy sales tactics or surprises when you get the bill.
We resolve your boiler issue
Once you've selected a repair option, our tech will get right to work on the repair. We have the parts on hand to repair your boiler in just one visit to your home. Meanwhile, you just sit back and relax. You're in good hands with our techs! After the repair is complete, your technician will show you their work and test their repair thoroughly before leaving.
Completed the work in a timely and professional manner...
“Our 25-year-old boiler was struggling to make it one more winter without a little TLC. Fortunately, Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing Heating Air was available! Mitch was able to make it out that day and after fully explaining our options, completed the work in a timely and professional manner. We are looking forward to many years of partnership with the team, to ensure that our home’s heating and cooling units receive needed maintenance.”—Julie H. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!