Stress-Free Heat Pump Repairs
We know it's frustrating to be without cold or hot air, which is why our techs are standing by to repair your heat pump. No matter the heat pump problem, our trained techs can fix the issue quickly and thoroughly.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to repair a heat pump in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $100
- Average cost: $550
- High cost: $1,000+
Factors that affect cost
- Service call charge: A service call charge (also called a diagnostic fee) is what a contractor charges to come to your home and diagnose your heat pump problem. This does not include the price to repair the heat pump. The good news is, if you hire us to do the repair, we'll waive the service call charge.
- What needs to be repaired: Not all heat pump problems cost the same—some repairs require replacement parts that are expensive and time-consuming to fix/replace.
- Whether or not your repair is covered under warranty: If your heat pump is still covered under warranty, you won't have to pay as much (or anything, depending on your warranty) for your heat pump repair.
- The contractor you hire: Higher-quality contractors will generally charge more to repair your heat pump. The good news? They also do better work, which saves you from spending additional time and money on follow-up repairs or lost energy efficiency.
How it works
- We help you schedule an appointment - Pick a time that's convenient for you and we'll do our best to work around your schedule.
- We send a tech to your home - One of our certified techs will talk to you about the heat pump issues you're having and diagnose the problem.
- We give you upfront pricing - After our tech finds the problem, they'll let you know how much your heat pump repair will cost (with no hidden fees).
- We fix your heat pump - Once you give our tech the green light, they'll start repairing your heat pump. Once the repair is finished, the tech will make sure your heat pump is working properly before they leave your home.
"Prompt service and great customer service. Our technician was eager to fix the problems, and is genuinely kind and helpful. We're glad we found this company for our housing needs, and each experience has been satisfactory." - Cecelia B.