- 1,000+ verified 5-star reviews
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
Even a Small Leak Can Cost You Thousands of Dollars
Basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens are prone to water damage, and it might surprise you how often it happens. MSPs experts make hundreds of house calls every year where water damage led to expensive renovations. But many of these repairs and the renovations that follow could've been avoided with a few simple precautionary measures.
MSP helps homeowners avoid costly water damage with a wide range of preventative services. These prevention methods can save you thousands of dollars in repairs and renovations, so they're definitely worth your consideration!
How to prevent costly water damage in Minneapolis St Paul
- Get annual plumbing inspections – Annual plumbing inspections and maintenance help you identify small problems before they become big ones.
- Repair leaking pipes – A slow leak might not seem like much now, but it can quickly become a major problem and will often attract mold.
- Maintain your water heater – Water heaters that aren't maintained can crack and even explode, causing thousands of dollars in damage to your home.
- Install a backflow prevention system – Not only will this help you prevent costly floods, but it also helps prevent contamination of your drinking water.
- Install a sump pump – Basements are a flashpoint for water damage and mold growth. Sump pumps can help. MSP even has sump pumps that alert you to potential flooding.
The above options are the most common water damage prevention tactics in Minneapolis-St. Paul. But other options are out there, such as installing a washing machine shut-off system, a wireless water leak sensing system, and a main water line emergency shut-off.
If you'd like to know more about how to prevent water damage in your home, call MSP. We'll send an expert to your home to inspect your plumbing and share all of the potential options to protect your home from water damage.