AIR FILTRATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
High-MERV Air Filters Installed by Experienced Professionals
MSP has replaced tens of thousands of air filters in Minneapolis-St. Paul since we opened our doors in 1918. Today, we rely on the latest polarized media air cleaners to trap particles as small as .3 microns, which effectively eliminates dust, pet dander, dirt, and smoke from the air you breathe. Call today and ask about your options. We're here for you 24/7!
- Relieve allergy symptoms
- Remove airborne dirt, dust, and pet dander
- Lower monthly energy bills
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every air filter replacement and installation
The last thing you want is to have polluted air inside your home. Luckily, you can upgrade your home’s air filter to capture harmful particles—up to 99.97%—so they don’t circulate in the air you breathe. When you hire us to install your new air filter, you’ll get top-notch service from a company with 100 years of residential air quality experience.
How much does an air filter cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
Start with a diagnostic for just $88
We'll arrive at your home and assess your air filter needs for just $88, or for free if you're a Total Comfort Club member. While price varies depending on the air filter you choose among other factors, you can always count on MSP to give you honest advice and multiple service options.
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- The type of filter you choose: A filter’s effectiveness is measured by its MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) rating. A high-MERV filter typically has a rating of 12 to 20. The higher the MERV rating, the more contaminants the filter removes from the air. HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters, which have the highest MERV ratings (17–20), are the most expensive.
- Modifications to your HVAC system: High-MERV (12+) filters are often bigger than standard filters, which means the technician may need to make adjustments to your return ducts to accommodate the new filter. Additionally, HEPA filters sometimes require an additional fan to filter air. These adjustments and modifications raise the total cost of the filter installation.
Schedule your replacement
We've been installing and replacing air filters and sewers in Minneapolis-St. Paul for over 100 years. Nobody in town will give you the same honesty, transparency, and respect as your friends at MSP.Schedule service
Our 5-star air filter replacement process
We confirm your appointment request
Replacing your home's air filter is as easy as picking up the phone or using MSP's convenient online scheduling form. Once we're in touch, we'll confirm your date and give you a reminder call on the day of your scheduled visit.
We send a licensed HVAC specialist to your home
On the day of your scheduled visit, you'll receive a courtesy call from your specialist letting you know when they're 30 minutes out. Once your specialist arrives, they'll introduce themselves and learn more about your air quality needs.
We share filter options with you
Every home, family, and budget is different. So we like to share multiple options with our customers to make sure they find the air filter that's right for them. Our air quality specialist will inspect your HVAC system, narrow down our selection to a handful of strong filter candidates, and give you upfront and honest quotes for each one.
We replace your air filter
Just sit back and relax while we handle all of the installation work. Our technicians follow the highest industry standards, so you can rest assured that we'll install your new air filter correctly the first time around.
I'm one satisfied customer!
“I received great service from Minneapolis Saint Paul Plumbing Heating Air. The technician was very professional and nice. I'm one satisfied customer!”—Kerwin F. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Want to see more excellent 5-star reviews?
Why Air Filtration?
Four reasons why you should pay attention to your home's air quality
- Most homes have very unhealthy levels of indoor air pollution – According to the EPA, indoor air pollution is a big concern because most people spend about 90% of their time indoors according to the EPA.
- The problem is worse in energy-efficient homes – Air-tight homes mean better energy efficiency but worse air quality as the home gets less fresh outdoor air.
- Minnesota’s winters can make the situation even worse – You can improve your indoor air quality by opening doors and windows to let in fresh air. But because of our cold winters, that doesn’t happen very often.
- Humidity can affect your comfort – Do you have dry skin? Frequent bloody noses? Does your asthma get worse when you’re inside? These can be signs your home’s humidity level is too low. That's why we also recommend a humidity solution along with an air purifier/filtration system!
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!
Book Your Air Filter Replacement Today
We've delivered unmatched customer service to the Twin Cities for over 100 years. You're in good hands with MSP!