Stress-Free Water Heater Repairs
Sudden water heater breakdowns can be stressful. Our plumbers make the whole repair process—from diagnosing the issue to quickly restoring your hot water—as painless as possible.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google and have over 2,000 online reviews.
Cost to repair a tank water heater in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $250
- Average cost: $650
- High cost: $1,100
Factors that affect cost
- Age of your water heater: Older water heaters (10+ years old) can be more expensive to repair because they are no longer covered by the warranty and are more likely to need severe repairs compared to younger water heaters.
- What's wrong with your water heater: Some water heater parts are more expensive to repair or replace than others.
- Whether your water heater is covered by the warranty: If your parts or labor warranties are valid, you may not have to pay as much to repair your water heater.
- The plumber you hire: The more experienced the plumber, the more they'll likely charge to repair your water heater. But an experienced plumber will do the repair correctly the first time, which will save you money in the long run.
Learn more about these factors by reading our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Water Heater in Minneapolis-St. Paul?"
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 315-8275. We'll work around your plans and preferred timetable.
- We send a plumber to your home - You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before the plumber arrives.
- We diagnose the problem and give you upfront pricing - Our plumber will take the time to find the problem and explain it to you. After discussing the issue with you, our plumber will give you honest, upfront pricing to fix the problem so you won't be surprised when you get the bill.
- We repair your water heater - You sit back and relax while we repair your water heater. We'll make sure your water heater is up and running before we leave your home.
“Timely and efficient. Last year I had an emergency and contacted another plumber. That plumber came out and quoted me $300 to tell me what the problem was. Of course I got a second opinion and called MSP. They came out looked at the problem told me the water heater was already on (I’m a new home owner and was anxious) and did not charge me a cent. Today, the plumber came out diagnosed the problem and sat down with me and my wife and explained 8 different options. He then left the room so we could discuss it. Wow!! What a difference and he fixed it in a timely matter. Very professional and I will definitely use them every time."
—Jason J. of St Paul