PIPE REPAIR IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
A Century of Experience & Trust Behind Every Pipe Repair
MSP has been repairing residential pipes and drains for over 100 years. So whether you have a burst water main, a pipe leak, frozen pipes, or anything in between, we're here to give you honest and convenient service 24/7.
- Thousands of repair calls every year
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
- 24/7 emergency service
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every pipe repair
Every year, sewer line and drain line problems cause millions of dollars in damage. And many home insurance policies don't cover these problems! So if you detect a leaky pipe, sewage smell, or natural gas leak, give your friends at MSP a call. Most pipe repairs will take just one visit from our experts to resolve. And with a 100% satisfaction guarantee behind every job, you'll always receive the service you deserve from our team.
How much does a pipe repair cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $200
- Our Average $500
- High $10,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- Type of pipe repair: Pipes can corrode, crack, burst, freeze, and do all sorts of other wild stuff that homeowners hate. That's okay though because you've got MSP here to repair ALL types of pipe damage, no matter how challenging they may be. We've been doing this for over 100 years, so you can bet we've seen and repaired it all.
- Location of the pipe: Pipes that are exposed and easy to reach are easier to repair and tend to be more affordable. Pipes that are beneath slabs or behind walls can be tricker but are still no match for an MSP plumber.
- The plumber you hire: More experienced plumbers tend to charge more for pipe repairs. But the value they bring to each repair makes those few extra dollars worth it. Experienced plumbers such as the ones we hire at MSP can resolve your issue correctly the first time, which will save you money in the long run. And that isn't even factoring in the peace of mind of our 100% guarantee and longer-lasting labor warranties.
Schedule service for your pipe repair today!
A plumber from MSP will arrive at your home and diagnose your pipe issue for just $88 (or for free if you're a Total Comfort Club member). If you need to replace a portion of your home's piping, we can take care of that for you as well.Schedule service
Our 5-star pipe repair process
We confirm your appointment request
MSP wants to provide an excellent service experience from the very start. So we make scheduling your pipe repair as easy as it gets. Simply call us or use our online scheduling form, and we'll book a time that's convenient for you, sometimes as soon as the day you call.
We send a licensed plumber to your home
A licensed MSP plumber will give you a courtesy call about 30 minutes before your service visit letting you know they're on their way. Once at your home, they'll introduce themselves and get some additional information from you regarding the problem.
We give you an upfront quote for the work
Pipe issues can take many forms, including frozen pipes that need to be thawed or cracked, or corroded pipes which require replacement. Your plumber will perform a thorough diagnostic to undercover the exact issue. We'll try to provide multiple repair options to help keep you within your target budget whenever we can.
We repair your home's piping
This is the easy part for our customers. You sit back and relax while our professionals get to work on the repairs. Our service experience is second to none, and we test and retest our repairs and thoroughly clean our work site before leaving your home.
Replaced additional piping at no extra charge...
“Dan from MSP did a fantastic job. Not only did he fix and replace the leaking drain on our cast iron tub, but he noticed that the last person who tried to work on it did a poor job. He couldn't let their sub-standard work stand and replaced additional piping at no extra cost. I would definitely recommend Dan W. and MSP!”—Ryan A. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Types of Pipe Repair
MSP can help you with ALL your pipe repair needs!
We offer the following pipe repair services for our customers in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Water-line repair
- Gas line repair
- Sewer line repair
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Broken pipe repair
- Sewer backup prevention
- Clogged drain cleaning
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!