FURNACE INSTALLATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
Furnace Installs Trusted by Twin City Area Residents for Over a Century
When Twin City area homeowners need a furnace replaced, they turn to the company that's been serving their community for over 100 years: MSP. With 1,000+ verified 5-star reviews, we're the most trusted name in replacements by far in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
- Extended labor warranties (up to 10 years!)
- Convenient and flexible financing plans
- System rebates filed on your behalf
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every furnace install
Homeowners in Minneapolis-St. Paul deserve honest and respectful advice on which of the hundreds of possible furnaces on the market is right for their home. After all, a furnace replacement is a major home upgrade. And proper furnace selection plays a huge role in your family's comfort, not to mention finances. MSP is committed to delivering that honesty and respectfulness at every turn during your furnace installation, from the moment we arrive for your free estimate to the final handshake after the installation is complete.
How much does a furnace installation cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $4,500
- Our Average $7,000
- High $12,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- Furnace efficiency: Furnace efficiency is measured by AFUE, a metric that shows how efficient a furnace is at converting gas to heat. Furnaces with a higher AFUE cost a bit more to purchase up front, but can save you thousands on your energy bills over their lifetimes. Striking that perfect balance between budget and efficiency can be tough, but the honest professionals at MSP will never steer you wrong.
- Furnace size: Furnace size directly impacts the system's capacity, or in other words, its power. Larger furnaces with higher capacities are required to heat larger homes. Size is very important to get right during the estimate process because the wrong choice could lead to decreased system lifespan and skyrocketing energy bills. That's why MSP always performs a load calculation on your home prior to selecting a size.
- Comfort features: If you add advanced comfort features like a variable-speed blower, modulating gas burner, or an insulated blower compartment, the installation cost will increase. These are nifty (but not necessary) features to have, but we like to bring them up because they provide convenience and long-term energy savings.
Schedule a FREE furnace installation estimate!
We offer no-obligation installation estimates that are 100% free of charge for Twin City area residents. So whether you're shopping around or know exactly what you want, our expert Comfort Advisors are here to help everything go right.Schedule estimate
Our 5-star furnace installation process
We schedule your free in-home estimate
An in-home estimate will give you a better picture of the furnace systems available to you as well as the cost of those systems. Other important considerations such as financing and rebates can also be addressed during this visit.
We discuss your comfort needs
Some considerations when choosing a furnace include its efficiency (AFUE), size, and motor type. In addition to that, homeowners may want to know about other equipment like whole-home air purifiers, programmable thermostats, air filters, and more. A comprehensive discussion of your comfort needs is the first step in this process, and nobody knows more about comfort than an MSP Comfort Advisor!
We help you select the perfect furnace system
After learning more about your budget and comfort needs, your Comfort Advisor will introduce at least three system options (Good, Better, Best) along with their reasoning for the selection. We'll help you weigh the pros and cons and provide an estimate for each system. In addition to that, we'll assist you with financing, rebates, and more.
We install your system to the highest industry standards
Once you choose a furnace, we'll install it following the highest manufacturer and industry standards. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new furnace is working perfectly so you can enjoy comfortable, cozy-warm air.
Greatly impressed by their genuine customer service...
“Who would have thought having your furnace go out on you could be a positive experience?! Nick from Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing Heating Air took the fear and anxiety out of the ordeal by thoroughly explaining the process. I was greatly impressed by their professional and genuine customer service. He wasn't just out to make a sale, but to develop good old-fashioned trust with authenticity. Thanks!”—Jen A. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
MSP is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier
MSP has been around a long time. In all those years, Carrier heating systems have stood out to us for their value, reliability, and energy efficiency. It's for these reasons and many more that we became Factory Authorized Dealers of the Carrier brand.
What does being a Carrier Authorized Dealer mean for our customers? Some benefits include:
- Discounts on high-efficiency Carrier furnace systems
- Manufacturer training for all of our installation technicians
- Customer satisfaction scores verified by Carrier
- All licenses and liability coverage is checked and verified by Carrier
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!