HEAT PUMP INSTALLATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
Heat Pump Installs Trusted in the Twin City Area for Over a Century
When homeowners in Minneapolis-St. Paul need a replacement heat pump, they turn to the company with over a century of installation experience: MSP. With 1,000+ verified 5-star reviews, we're the most trusted name in replacements by far in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
- Extended labor warranties (up to 10 years!)
- Convenient and flexible financing plans with approved credit
- System rebates filed on your behalf
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every heat pump install
Choosing a new heat pump for your home can be confusing. MSP simplifies the process by recommending options that fit your budget and comfort preferences. Once you've selected the perfect system for your home, our replacement specialists will give you an unmatched installation experience from start to finish. Most of our installs are completed in just one visit to your home, and your service is protected by some of the longest warranties in the state and a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
How much does a heat pump installation cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $7,500
- Our Average $10,000
- High $15,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- Heat pump efficiency: Heat pump efficiency is measured by HSPF and SEER, which tell you how energy efficient a heat pump is in winter and summer, respectively. The higher the HSPF and SEER rating, the more energy-efficient the heat pump will be. Higher scores equate to higher upfront system costs, so you'll still want to weigh efficiency with budget.
- Heat pump size: Heat pump size is measured by "tonnage," which tells you how much heat a system can transfer in an hour. Higher-tonnage heat pumps come at higher costs, but a larger size may be necessary to heat and cool your home properly. A comfort specialist will help you determine the correct heat pump size for your home.
- Advanced features: Advanced features like a variable-speed blower or scroll compressor will help improve your comfort and increase the lifespan of your heat pump. However, adding these features will raise the overall installation cost.
Schedule a FREE heat pump installation estimate!
We offer no-obligation installation estimates that are 100% free of charge for Twin City area residents. So whether you're shopping around or know exactly what you want, our expert Comfort Advisors are here to help everything go right.Schedule estimate
Our 5-star heat pump installation process
We schedule your free in-home estimate
The first step of the installation process is to lock in a date for your free in-home estimate. This is when we gather information about your comfort needs and budget. To get the ball rolling, simply give us a call at your earliest convenience, and we'll have a Comfort Advisor out to your home as early as today!
We discuss your comfort needs
Your Comfort Advisor wants to make sure you get the best system for your budget. So they'll start by asking a few questions about your ideal heat pump system. We may also perform a quick assessment of your home and ductwork to determine proper heat pump size.
We help you select the perfect heat pump system
Once we've identified a few outstanding heat pumps that meet your home and budget needs, we'll introduce them to you in a good, better, best format. It's up to you to decide which system is right for your home. We promise to advise you honestly and never urge you toward one system or another.
We install your system to the highest industry standards
Once you choose a system, the next step is to prepare your rebates (we do this for you!), assist with financing (with approved credit), and schedule your installation date. Our install team will arrive bright and early and in most cases have your heat pump installed in a single visit to your home. We'll also make sure your new system is working perfectly before we leave.
My house was a challenge and they nailed it!
“The install team did a great job. They worked very hard to make sure everything was done well and explained everything to me! My house was a challenge and they nailed it!”—Mike T. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Want to see more excellent 5-star reviews?
MSP is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier
MSP has been around a long time. In all those years, Carrier heating systems have stood out to us for their value, reliability, and energy efficiency. It's for these reasons and many more that we became Factory Authorized Dealers of the Carrier brand.
What does being a Carrier Authorized Dealer mean for our customers? Some benefits include:
- Discounts on high-efficiency Carrier heat pump systems
- Manufacturer training for all of our installation technicians
- Customer satisfaction scores verified by Carrier
- All licenses and liability coverage is checked and verified by Carrier
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!
Book Your Free Heat Pump Install Estimate Today
We've delivered unmatched customer service to the Twin Cities for over 100 years. You're in good hands with MSP!