We Take the Stress Out of Furnace Repairs
Whether your furnace is making strange noises or pushing out cold air, we can help. No matter the issue, our trained techs can get your furnace working properly in no time.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google and have over 2,000 online reviews.
Cost to repair a furnace in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $100
- Average cost: $300
- High cost: $1,000+
Factors that affect cost
- Service call charge: A service call charge (also called a diagnostic fee) is what a contractor charges to come to your home and diagnose the furnace issue. This does not include the price to repair the furnace. The good news is, if you hire us to do the repair, we'll waive the service call charge.
- What needs to be repaired: Some furnace repairs require replacement parts that are expensive and some furnace repairs require more time to fix, which increases the cost of labor.
- Whether or not your repair is covered under warranty: If your furnace part is covered under warranty, you can expect to pay less for the repair.
- The contractor you hire: Higher-quality contractors will generally charge more to repair your furnace, but they also do better work, which saves you money down the road in additional repairs and lost energy-efficiency.
Learn more about the factors that affect cost by reading our blog, "How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Furnace in Minneapolis-St. Paul?"
How it works
- We help you schedule an appointment - We'll do our best to work around your schedule. So pick a time that's convenient for you.
- We send a tech to your home - One of our certified techs will talk to you about the issues you're having, then they'll inspect your furnace to find what's causing the problem.
- We give you upfront pricing - After our tech finds the problem, they'll let you know how much it's going to cost to fix the problem. The price they quote you won't have any hidden fees or surprise charges—just the honest, upfront price to fix your furnace.
- We fix your furnace - Once you agree to the price we quote you upfront, our tech will start repairing your furnace. You just sit back and relax. Once our tech finishes the repair, they'll explain exactly what they fixed, and they'll test your furnace to make sure it's working again.
"I called due to my ancient wall furnace acting up. I got service the next day on my time schedule, the typical service fee, they gave me an option other than trying to sell me a unit. I decided to get it over with and get a new one... The guys were clean, neat, polite, cleaned up, I could understand them, they even wore booties in the house. Highly recommended."