TANKLESS WATER HEATER REPAIR IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
A Century of Trust Behind Every Tankless Water Heater Repair
When Twin City homeowners are left without hot water, they turn to MSP for help. That was true over 100 years ago, and it stands true today for the newest tankless water heater systems. Call today and let us put your mind at ease. We're open 24-7!
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
- Repairs on all makes and models
- Convenient same-day service
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every tankless water heater repair
MSP is committed to our customer's comfort from start to finish on every tankless water heater repair. That commitment includes the simple things, like arriving for your appointment on time, and treating you with respect while in your home. But it also means going above and beyond by offering fixed price repair quotes, industry-leading labor warranties, and repairs on all brands and models of tankless systems. So if your tankless system is acting out, call your friends at MSP. We're here for you 24/7!
How much does a tankless water heater repair cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $300
- Our Average $600
- High $1,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- The part that needs to be repaired/replaced: Some water heater parts are more expensive to repair or replace than others. For example, replacing an electric heating element will cost more than flushing out sediment buildup. The good news is MSP plumbers are a knowledgeable and friendly bunch, so if you have any questions about the repair, they're happy to explain their findings to you.
- Whether your tankless unit has a valid warranty: A valid part warranty, labor warranty, or both, can help you save a lot of money on your repair. If you're not sure which one of these applies to your tankless system, don't worry. Our plumbers are happy to check the status of any existing warranties for you.
- The plumber you hire: An experienced plumber will likely charge more to repair your water heater. However, an experienced plumber will fix the problem correctly the first time, which will save you money on future repairs. MSP is an excellent choice because we provide more value for our repairs than any other plumbing contractor out there.
How to understand the wide price range
The range of prices above is an estimate for most repairs, and your repair may fall outside this range. For a precise quote, an in-home diagnostic is a must. At MSP, we perform repair diagnostics for just $88, or FREE for Total Comfort Club members.Schedule repair
Our 5-star tankless water heater repair process
We confirm your appointment request
We'll do our best to accommodate your schedule and choose a time that works for you. We can often have a plumber at your door as early as the same day you call. We also offer 24/7 service for repair emergencies.
We send a technician to your home
On the day of your scheduled appointment, you'll receive a courtesy call letting you know that your plumber is about 30 minutes out. Your plumber will arrive at your home in a fully-stocked truck, with everything they need to complete the repair in just one visit to your home.
We give you upfront pricingYour plumber will perform a thorough diagnostic of your tankless water heater system, inspecting every part of the water heater to ensure nothing is missed. Once your plumber has determined the cause of the issue, they'll share their findings and give you honest, upfront pricing and a fixed-price quote for the work.
We resolve your tankless water heater issue
Once you've agreed to a repair option, we'll get right to work! Repairs are completed quickly and efficiently, and we never leave a customer's home without testing our repairs first. In addition, your plumber will always leave your home as clean or cleaner than how they found it.
Hot water by dinner time! Way to go MSP!
“Water heater went out in the late A.M. yesterday. Talked with MSP since they just checked and cleaned our furnace in November. GREAT customer service by phone, and they scheduled a plumber to come by to inspect by mid-afternoon. The plumber inspected and the water heater was repaired in no time. Hot water by dinner time! YAHOO!! Way to go MSP!”—Georgia S. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Want to see more excellent 5-star reviews?
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!
Book Your Tankless Water Heater Repair Diagnostic Today
We've delivered unmatched customer service to the Twin Cities for over 100 years. You're in good hands with MSP!