Stress-Free Boiler Installations
Confused about which boiler system to get? Don't worry—we're here to make the whole process as painless as possible. First, we'll help you choose a boiler based on your family's budget and heating needs. Then, we'll install your boiler, hassle-free.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to install a boiler in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $8,000
- Average cost: $14,000
- High cost: $20,000
Factors that affect cost
- Boiler size: The bigger the boiler, the more expensive it will be. That said, you don't get to choose the size you want—it depends on several factors like your home's size, construction and layout. One of our Comfort Advisors will help you find the right size boiler for your home.
- Converting to natural gas: Boilers can run on propane or oil, but natural gas boilers are usually the cleanest and most efficient fuel type. If you decide to switch to a natural gas boiler, you'll need to factor in the cost to add a gas line (if you don't already have one), which could dramatically raise the cost of the installation.
- Boiler efficiency: The more energy efficient the boiler, the more expensive it will be. However, efficient boilers will save you money month-to-month on energy bills. Plus, most energy companies will provide higher rebates for more efficient boilers.
- The boiler warranty you choose: If you opt for an extended parts (from the manufacturer) or labor (from the contractor who installs your boiler) warranty, the total cost of your boiler installation will increase.
- The HVAC contractor you hire: The more experienced the contractor, the more they'll likely charge to install your boiler. But an experienced contractor will get the job done right the first time, which will save you money in the long run.
Learn more about these factors by reading our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Gas Boiler in Minneapolis-St. Paul?"
How it works
- We help you schedule a FREE in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 288-9200. We'll work around your schedule.
- We send a Comfort Advisor to your home - You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before they arrive.
- We give you price recommendations - Our Comfort Advisor will take into account your family's budget and heating needs, so we can recommend the best boiler for your home. We'll provide honest, upfront pricing on all of your installation options. Once you make your decision, you'll sign off on the final price—no surprise bills later!
- We install your boiler - You sit back and relax while we install your water heater. Most boiler installations take 1 day to complete (if it's a more difficult installation, it may take longer). All new boiler systems we install include one year of FREE maintenance, which will give you 3 tune-ups over the next year to make sure your boiler is operating properly.
"Wanted a high efficiency boiler installed in my home, along with an indirect water heater. Contacted (4) companies to give me pricing on an NTI 95% boiler and a 40 gallon indirect tank. All of the companies gave me pricing on the exact boiler & water heater I wanted, so this truly was an apples to apples comparison. MSP was $4500 less than the next closest price, and one of the companies was literally $19k more than the price I paid with MSP. The craftsmanship and attention to detail was stellar... My sales guy Nick was very knowledgeable on what I wanted, and I was taken care of exactly the way I was promised. The crew they installed my equipment was fast and friendly... These guys made promises and followed thru on every one, and the result is a happy West St Paul customer." – Mike D.