BOILER INSTALLATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
Boiler Installs Trusted in the Twin City Area for Over a Century
When homeowners in the Twin City area need a boiler replaced, they turn to the company that's been serving their community for over 100 years: MSP. With 1,000+ verified 5-star reviews, we're the most trusted name in replacements by far in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
- Extended labor warranties (up to 10 years!)
- Convenient and flexible financing plans
- System rebates filed on your behalf
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every boiler install
If you'd like honest advice on the latest boiler systems—including propane- and oil-based fuel types—then give your friends at MSP a call. One of our Comfort Advisors will assess your home's heat and energy needs for free and share a selection of systems that meet your comfort and budget requirements. MSP is committed to delivering honesty and respectfulness at every turn of the process, from the free estimate to the final handshake after the installation is complete.
How much does a boiler installation cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $5,000
- Our Average $14,000
- High $20,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- Boiler size: An important factor for any boiler is size. Boiler size determines how much heat a boiler can produce, and is primarily determined by home size and home layout. One of our Comfort Advisors can help narrow down boiler size during your free in-home estimate.
- Converting to natural gas: Boilers can run on propane or oil, but natural gas boilers are usually the cleanest and most efficient fuel type. If you decide to switch from an oil to a natural gas boiler, it's important to factor in a gas line installation (if you don't already have one).
- Boiler efficiency: The more energy-efficient the boiler, the more expensive it will be. However, efficient boilers will save you money month-to-month on energy bills. Plus, most energy companies will provide higher rebates for more efficient boilers.
- The boiler warranty you choose: If you opt for an extended part or labor warranty, the total cost of your boiler installation will increase. But these extended warranties can save you a lot of money on repairs later on down the road, so many homeowners believe they're worth it.
Schedule a FREE boiler installation estimate!
We offer no-obligation installation estimates that are 100% free of charge for Twin City area residents. So whether you're shopping around or know exactly what you want, our expert Comfort Advisors are here to help everything go right.Schedule estimate
Our 5-star boiler installation process
We schedule your free in-home estimate
An in-home estimate will give you a better picture of the boiler systems available to you as well as the cost of those systems. Other important considerations such as financing and rebates can also be addressed during this visit.
We discuss your comfort needs
Some considerations when choosing a boiler include its efficiency, size, and fuel type, including propane or oil. If you're interested, we can talk about add-ons at this time as well, such as whole-home air purifiers and the latest programmable thermostats.
We help you select the perfect boiler system
After learning more about your budget and comfort needs, your Comfort Advisor will introduce at least three system options (Good, Better, Best) along with their reasoning for the selection. We'll help you weigh the pros and cons and provide an estimate for each system. In addition to that, we'll assist you with financing, rebates, and more.
We install your system to the highest industry standards
You sit back and relax while we install your boiler. Most boiler installations take 1 day to complete (if it's a more difficult installation, it may take longer). All new boiler systems include one year of FREE maintenance, which will give you 3 tune-ups over the next year to make sure your boiler is operating properly.
Craftsmanship and attention to detail were stellar...
“Wanted a high-efficiency boiler installed in my home, along with an indirect water heater. Contacted four companies to give me pricing on an NTI 95% boiler and a 40-gallon indirect tank. All of the companies gave me pricing on the exact boiler & water heater I wanted, so this truly was an apples-to-apples comparison. MSP was $4500 less than the next closest price, and one of the companies was literally $19k more than the price I paid with MSP. The craftsmanship and attention to detail were stellar. My sales guy, Nick, was very knowledgeable on what I wanted, and I was taken care of exactly the way I was promised. The crew that installed my equipment was fast and friendly... These guys made promises and followed through on all of them. The result is a happy West St. Paul customer.”—Mike D. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!