Stress-Free AC Repairs
Nothing is worse than being stuck in a hot house with no cold air. No matter what's wrong with your AC system, our trained techs can fix the issue quickly and thoroughly so you can relax and be comfortable again.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to repair an AC in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $100
- Average cost: $550
- High cost: $1,000+
Factors that affect cost
- What's broken: The cost to repair an AC varies depending on the part that's broken. Some repairs are relatively easy to fix and inexpensive (like replacing a capacitor); others require more effort and time to fix, raising the price (like replacing a compressor).
- Service call charge: A service call charge (also called a diagnostic fee) is what a contractor charges to come to your home and figure out what your AC problem is. This does not include the price to repair the AC. The good news is, if you hire us to do the repair, we waive our service call fee.
- Your warranty: If your air conditioner is still covered under warranty, you might not have to pay anything (or as much) for your AC repair.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our article, "How Much Does an Air Conditioner Repair Cost in Minneapolis St. Paul?"
How it works
- We help you schedule an appointment - We'll do our best to accommodate your schedule and choose a time that works for you.
- We send a tech to your home - One of our certified techs will talk to you about the cooling issues you're having and then inspect your system to find the problem.
- We give you upfront pricing - Once our tech finds the problem, they'll let you know how much your AC repair will cost. No surprise fees—just honest, upfront pricing.
- We fix your AC - Once you give our tech the go-ahead, they'll start repairing your system. Once the repair is finished, the tech will make sure your AC is properly cooling your home before they leave.
“The tech showed up on time. Was friendly. He fixed the problem with our air conditioner quickly, and he offered good advice and taught me some more about my system. Very happy we had MSP install our new furnace and air. Great service today!” - Bob U.