Stress-Free AC Installations
Choosing a new AC system can be confusing. Our goal is to take out the guesswork and simplify the decision process. We crunch the numbers and do a thorough analysis of your home to find the right AC for you. Once you choose a system and have our team of experts install it, you can rest assured you made the right choice.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to install a central AC in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $3,700
- Average cost: $7,850
- High cost: $12,000+
Factors that affect cost
- Size: Air conditioner size is measured in tons. In general, the higher the tonnage, the more expensive the AC.
- Energy-efficiency: The energy efficiency of an AC system is measured in SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The higher the SEER, the more energy-efficient (and expensive) the AC will be.
- Additional features: Adding a smart thermostat or advanced technology (like a variable-speed blower) will increase the overall cost of your AC.
- Labor considerations: If modifications need to be made to install your new AC, the cost of the installation will increase. For example, sometimes ducts need to be repaired or replaced so that your AC can work efficiently.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our article, "How Much Does it Cost to Replace an Air Conditioner in Minneapolis?"
Not sure if you should repair or replace your AC?
You're probably wondering if you can possibly keep your current AC running just a few months (or even years) longer. Keep in mind, though, that if your AC is over 10 years old, it's typically cheaper for you in the long run to just replace the system.
Other signs that you should replace your AC, instead of continually repairing it, include:
- Your AC needs frequent repairs.
- Your energy bills are higher than they used to be.
- Your home has humidity problems
- Your home has hot/cold spots.
- Your AC runs constantly but can't keep you cool.
Buy now and pay over time
MSP offers a fast and easy means of applying for financing through the Carrier credit card. With the Carrier credit card, you can get low- and no-interest payment options for your new AC, ductless AC or heat pump, plus:
- Access to special offers and promotions
- Convenient monthly payments
- Easy online account management
- ...and much more!
How it works
- Schedule a free in-home install estimate - We strive to be flexible to work around your schedule.
- Discuss your comfort needs - We'll send over one of our comfort specialists (a knowledgeable pro—not an annoying salesperson). Our comfort specialist will discuss your cooling needs and budget to give you AC options.
- Choose the best system for YOU - We'll present you with options that fit your needs and your budget, and help you weigh the pros and cons of each system. We'll also give you upfront pricing for each system.
- Enjoy your new AC - Once you choose an air conditioner, we'll install it following the highest manufacturer and industry standards. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new AC is working perfectly so you can enjoy comfortable, cool air.
MSP is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier.
MSP has been around a long time. In all those years, Carrier cooling systems have stood out to us for their value, reliability and energy efficiency. It's for these reasons and many more that we became Factory Authorized Dealers of the Carrier brand.
What does being a Carrier Authorized Dealer mean for our customers? Some benefits include:
- Discounts on high-efficiency Carrier cooling systems
- Manufacturer training for all of our installation technicians
- Customer satisfaction scores are verified by Carrier
- All licenses and liability coverage is checked and verified by Carrier
Need a reason to choose MSP? How about 100?
For over 100 years, the team at MSP has been delivering unmatched comfort at great prices to our customers in Minneapolis-St. Paul. That's over 100 years of keeping our promises, making our appointments on time and doing right by the community we live in.
If you need an AC installation, then hiring a team with an outstanding reputation and a long history in Minneapolis-St. Paul makes the most sense. Call us today, and join thousands of homeowners who have made MSP their go-to AC installers.
"MSP installed my new furnace, AC and water heater. The tech did very good work and he took my concerns seriously. He did everything to make us satisfied and happy with our selections. He had other crew fellows coming with him or came later to do many different tasks in timely order and they did good work, too. I will recommend this company for your installation needs and other services, too." – Daniel F.