AC INSTALLATION IN MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL, MN
AC Installs Trusted by Twin City Residents for Over a Century
When Twin City homeowners need an air conditioner replaced, they turn to the company that's been serving their community for over 100 years: MSP. With 1,000+ verified 5-star reviews, we're the most trusted name in replacements by far in Minneapolis-St. Paul!
- Extended labor warranties (up to 10 years!)
- Convenient and flexible financing plans with approved credit
- System rebates filed on your behalf
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every AC install
Choosing a new AC system can be confusing. Our goal is to take out the guesswork and simplify the decision process. We crunch the numbers and do a thorough analysis of your home to find the right AC for you. Then we share systems that are perfect matches for your home and budget. There's no second-guessing yourself when you choose MSP: it's obvious from the start that we're in this thing for you!
How much does an AC installation cost in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $4,500
- Our Average $7,800
- High $12,000+
What factors does MSP consider when determining price?
- Size: Air conditioner size is measured in tons. In general, the higher the tonnage, the more expensive the AC. The most influential factor determining AC size is home size and layout. MSP Comfort Advisors review both to narrow down that perfect size.
- Energy-efficiency: The energy efficiency of an AC system is measured in SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). Systems with higher SEER scores are better at lowering your monthly energy bills but cost more to purchase up front.
- Additional features: Adding a smart thermostat or advanced technology (like a variable-speed blower) will increase the overall cost of your AC. We bring these add-ons up because we think they're nifty and convenient. But we'll always defer to your judgment on which add-ons to install, and we'll never push you to make a decision.
- Labor considerations: If modifications need to be made to your home during the install, the amount of labor involved in the project may increase. For example, sometimes ducts need to be repaired or replaced so that your AC can work efficiently.
Schedule a FREE AC installation estimate!
We offer no-obligation installation estimates that are 100% free of charge for Twin City area residents. So whether you're shopping around or know exactly what you want, our expert Comfort Advisors are here to help everything go right.Schedule estimate
Our 5-star AC installation process
We schedule your free in-home estimate
An in-home estimate will give you a better picture of the AC systems available to you as well as the cost of those systems. Other important considerations such as financing (with approved credit) and rebates can also be addressed during this visit.
We discuss your comfort needs
The experienced Comfort Advisors at MSP aren't your average-grade salespersons. They're knowledgeable experts who have one goal in mind: finding you an AC system that delivers the best comfort for your budget. They're friendly, diligent, and always have your best interests at heart.
We help you select the perfect AC system
We'll present you with options that fit your needs and your budget and then help you weigh the pros and cons of each system. You'll receive upfront pricing for each system, as well as assistance with financing upon request. We'll even take care of any manufacturer rebates on your brand new system for you!
We install your system to the highest industry standards
Once you choose an air conditioner, we'll install it following the highest manufacturer and industry standards. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new AC is working perfectly so you can enjoy comfortable, cool air.
Did everything to make us satisfied and happy...
“MSP installed my new AC. The tech did very good work and he took my concerns seriously. He did everything to make us satisfied and happy with our selections. He had other crew fellows coming with him or came later to do many different tasks in timely order and they did good work, too. I will recommend this company for your installation needs and other services, too.”—Daniel F. | Minneapolis-St. Paul
MSP is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier
MSP has been around a long time. In all those years, Carrier cooling systems have stood out to us for their value, reliability, and energy efficiency. It's for these reasons and many more that we became Factory Authorized Dealers of the Carrier brand.
- What does being a Carrier Authorized Dealer mean for our customers? Some benefits include:
- Discounts on high-efficiency Carrier cooling systems
- Manufacturer training for all of our installation technicians
- Customer satisfaction scores verified by Carrier
- All licenses and liability coverage is checked and verified by Carrier
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!