Stress-Free AC Installations
Choosing a new AC system can be confusing. Our goal is to take out the guesswork and simplify the decision process. We crunch the numbers and do a thorough analysis of your home to find the right AC for you. Once you choose a system and have our team of experts install it, you can rest assured you made the right choice.
When you hire us, you'll get:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantees on our work
- Schedule an appointment
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to install a central AC in Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Low cost: $3,700
- Average cost: $7,850
- High cost: $12,000+
Factors that affect cost
- Size: Air conditioner size is measured in tons. In general, the higher the tonnage, the more expensive the AC.
- Energy-efficiency: The energy efficiency of an AC system is measured in SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). The higher the SEER, the more energy efficient (and expensive) the AC will be.
- Additional features: Adding a smart thermostat or advanced technology (like a variable-speed blower) will increase the overall cost of your AC.
- Labor considerations: If modifications need to be made to install your new AC, the cost of the installation will increase. For example, sometimes ducts need to be repaired or replaced so that your AC can work efficiently.
- Learn more about these cost factors by reading our article, "How Much Does it Cost to Replace an Air Conditioner in Minneapolis?"
How it works
- Schedule a free in-home install estimate - We strive to be flexible to work around your schedule.
- Discuss your comfort needs - We'll send over one of our comfort specialists (a knowledgeable pro—not an annoying salesperson). Our comfort specialist will discuss your cooling needs and budget to give you AC options.
- Choose the best system for YOU - We'll present you with options that fit your needs and your budget, and help you weigh the pros and cons of each system. We'll also give you upfront pricing for each system.
- Enjoy your new AC - Once you choose an air conditioner, we'll install it following the highest manufacturer and industry standards. And before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new AC is working perfectly so you can enjoy comfortable, cool air.
"MSP installed my new furnace, AC and water heater. The tech did very good work and he took my concerns seriously. He did everything to make us satisfied and happy with our selections. He had other crew fellows coming with him or came later to do many different tasks in timely order and they did good work, too. I will recommend this company for your installation needs and other services, too." – Daniel F.