Toilet Repairs, Installations, & Tune-Ups in Minneapolis-St. Paul
A Century of Trust Behind Every Toilet Install, Repair, & Tune-Up
MSP Plumbing Heating Air has been a fixture in the Minneapolis-St. Paul community for over 100 years by providing excellent customer service, solid warranty protections, and licensed plumbing expertise. If you have a toilet giving you trouble or needs replacement, call MSP, and we’ll resolve the issue as soon as today. We’re available for 24/7 emergencies!
- Convenient same-day plumbing service
- Upfront, fixed-price quotes
- 24/7 emergency service
On this page
Committed to your comfort for every toilet repair, installation, or tune‑up
A lot can go wrong with a toilet. And when something does go wrong, it’s not something that can wait. The good news is that MSP repairs and installs toilets of all types, brands, or models. We resolve clogs, pipe issues, loose toilet seats, flush mechanism problems, and anything else you can think of. We also maintain toilets to keep them running in tip-top condition for years to come. Contact us today for an honest quote, a friendly plumber, and some of the best service guarantees you'll find in Minneapolis-St. Paul.
How much does it cost to install, repair, or maintain a toilet in Minneapolis-St. Paul?
- Low $199
- Our Average $799
- High $1,400+
What factors affect a toilet installation or repair cost?
- Diagnostic fee: We'll arrive at your home and perform a diagnostic of your toilet for just $88—or for free if you're a Total Comfort Club member. While cost can vary depending on the issue or maintenance need, you can always count on MSP to give you honest advice and multiple repair options.
- Type of repair: MSP plumbers will first diagnose the problem and type of repair before handing you a quote. For example, replacing parts like the toilet seat, handle, or chain is quick and on the lower end of the cost spectrum. Clogs are also easy to sort out. Challenges with the toilet’s drain, tank, or bowl can add labor time, increasing the overall cost.
- Type of toilet: The toilet type can add to the cost. One-piece and two-piece toilets are common in residential households and tend to cost around the same for repairs or installations. In contrast, wall-hung toilets are much rarer and tend to cost more to repair or install.
- Choice of contractor: Plumbing contractors charge different rates for labor based on their years of experience and skill level. MSP has been perfecting our values and workmanship for over 100 years, which is why we have over two thousand 5-star reviews.
Schedule your toilet service
We've been repairing, installing, and maintaining toilets in Minneapolis-St. Paul for over 100 years. Homeowners trust us to care for their homes, provide them with high-quality workmanship, and give transparent quotes.Schedule Service
Our 5-star toilet installation, repair, and tune-up process
We confirm your appointment request
MSP makes scheduling your toilet service fast and convenient, with both phone and online scheduling available. We’re also known for our fast response times and can service your toilet as early as the same day you call us at (651) 228-9200.
We send a licensed plumber to your home
A licensed MSP plumber will give you a courtesy call about 30 minutes before your service visit letting you know they're on their way. Once at your home, they'll introduce themselves and get some additional information from you regarding the job.
We give you an upfront quote for the work
Your plumber will thoroughly diagnose your toilet, inspecting every part to ensure nothing is missed. If our plumber can resolve the repair by replacing a part, we usually have that part in our fully-stocked service trucks. If you want a new or replacement toilet, our plumber will recommend several toilet unit options and brands that are best for your home and budget that you can choose from. We’ll ensure every toilet part is tight and secured for maintenance visits and check the water pressure. You can always expect an upfront, fixed-price quote for all necessary work.
We perform service on your toilet
Once you've agreed to a repair or installation option, we'll get right to work! Repairs and installations are completed quickly and efficiently, and we never leave a customer's home without testing our work first. Most of our service visits are completed in a couple of hours or less. In addition, your plumber will always leave your home as clean or cleaner than how they found it.
No need for me to call again or wait for someone to call me.
“Jason was terrific. We needed to replace a toilet in our 100+-year-old house. He quickly determined exactly what was required, provided an estimate, and walked us through the process. He made an installation appointment on the spot; no need for me to call again or wait for someone to call me. This installation was complex because of old plumbing pipes, difficult access, and a small bathroom. Jason reached out to a colleague for assistance when needed. We really appreciate the teamwork approach that MSP Plumbing and Heating uses. Thank you!”—Penny S. | Minneapolis, MN
Committed to Our Community
MSP Plumbing Heating Air serves the entire Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area and beyond, including Dakota County, Ramsey County, Hennepin County, Washington County, Anoka County, Scott County, and Carver County. This includes the cities of:
- Arden Hills
- Eden Prairie
- Inver Grove Heights
- Lino Lakes
- Little Canada
- St. Paul
- ...And more!