Remove Contaminants Hiding in Your Ducts in Minneapolis St Paul
Improve the air quality of your home and the performance of your heating and air conditioning system with a professional duct cleaning.
Our duct cleaning process
We designed out air duct cleaning process to remove and capture all contaminants from your duct system. The result of the service is a safer, healthier indoor environment. Our thoroughly contained air duct cleaning process produces maximum cleaning results. Here's a step-by-step look at our duct cleaning process:
- STEP 1: We inspect the air duct system to determine the level of contamination. (Interior air may be tested for allergy and disease-causing pollutants, such as fungi.)
- STEP 2: We protect your furnishing before we begin the cleaning cleaning process. Our technicians use drop cloths and boot covers to protect floors and carpeting. We also vacuum all work areas after completion. There will be no evidence of dust or dirt left in any of part of the home as a result of the cleaning process.
- STEP 3: Our HEPA "Hospital Grade" Vacuum Collection System is connected to the ductwork and the entire system is placed under a negative pressure to establish a "containment" on the duct system.
- STEP 4: Vent registers and grills are removed and hand scrubbed with a disinfectant and dirty ceilings around vents are vacuumed.
- STEP 5: Supply and return ductwork is mechanically cleaned using our unique process—a system that brushes, air washes and vacuums all contaminants from the duct system. Small access holes are cut into the ductwork to properly access the system. All holes are properly sealed with access panels. The central unit, fan, filter, plenum and coil are all cleaned using the same process.
- STEP 6: Biological contamination, such as mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses are removed from the system and captured in the HEPA Vacuum Collection System. The entire ductwork and furnace is disinfected.
- STEP 7: Filter effectiveness is evaluated and high efficiency air filters can be installed in the central air system to prevent it from becoming recontaminated.
The benefits of proper duct cleaning have been documented
However, improper air duct cleaning can do more harm than good. In some cases there are pathogens in the air duct system that can become dislodged and, if not properly collected, can cause severe problems to you and your family. Our process exceeds Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommended guidelines, guarantees collection and capture of all contaminants in a HEPA Vacuum Collection System.
Expand and Continue Reading