Other Daikin Installers Don't Give You the Best Options. We Do.
For 100 years, we've hired only the best techs to serve Minneapolis-St. Paul homeowners. Our certified Daikin installers have the knowledge, tools and experience to give you the best ductless AC options for your home.
Want a free in-home quote? Call (651) 228-9200 or schedule an appointment online
How do ductless ACs work?
Ductless ACs have two units: indoor and outdoor. Here's how they work together:
- The indoor unit pulls warm air from your home and blows it over cold evaporator coils. The refrigerant in these coils absorbs the heat from the air and travels to...
- The outside unit, where the refrigerant gets rid of the heat it pulled from your home’s air.
Why go with Daikin?
Although new to the U.S. market, Daikin has been manufacturing heating and cooling systems for homes all over the world for more than 90 years.
Daikin focuses on technology and design, and are great for Minneapolis-St. Paul homeowners who need to:
- Quickly and easily add AC to your home. Daikin is a great option for older and historic homes that don’t have ductwork.
- Cool an addition or remodeled room. Ductless systems are cost-efficient cooling options for home additions and remodels because you don't need to install ductwork.
- Upgrade your traditional AC. Ductless ACs are generally quieter and more energy efficient than traditional systems.
- Save money on your utility bill. Many homeowners who switch to ductless cooling pay up to 50% less in utilities.
- Add AC to a new home. If you're building a new home, ductless AC systems are easier to install and look more modern than traditional AC systems.
Want more info on how a Daikin ductless AC can benefit your home? Schedule an estimate today. Our team of certified ductless experts are ready to help.