Install a Ductless AC That's Right for Your Home. Right Now.
- Certified to install major ductless AC brands
- Same-day ductless AC installations
- 100 years of AC installation experience (we've made a science out of it)
Want a free in-home quote? Call (651) 228-9200 or schedule an appointment online
What to expect:
- You schedule a free in-home estimate. With MSP, you’ll get a professional comfort specialist, not a pushy salesman.
- We meet you in your home. You’ll meet with our trained comfort specialist to discuss your needs, budget, and any current cooling problems you have.
- We’ll give you options. We sell a wide variety of ductless AC makes and models, allowing us to present you with more options that fit your home, needs and budget.
- You decide what’s best for YOU. And once you make your decision, the number you sign off on is the final amount. No surprise bills later!
- We install your ductless AC unit—most likely within 1 day. We also make sure to keep your home as clean as we found it.
Why go ductless?
You'd benefit from a ductless AC if you:
- Are looking to add AC to your home. Tired of noisy window units? Ductless technology is one the quickest and easiest ways to add AC to homes without ductwork. We install most ductless ACs in a day or less.
- Are remodeling or adding rooms to your old home. Don't waste time and money installing ductwork. Ductless ACs can efficiently cool home additions, remodels, attics, garages or other converted living spaces.
- Are you looking for an environmentally-friendly, energy-efficient system. Because many ductless AC units are ENERGY STAR® rated, you'll save a lot on cooling costs. Many homeowners report saving up to 50% on energy bills compared to central cooling.
- Want cleaner indoor air. Quit forcing air through dirty ductwork. Many ductless systems have filters that purify the air of odors and allergens, allowing you to breathe easier.
- Are ready to update your AC. Ductless is the modern way to cool your home. With a variety of design options, you can find one that not only suits your needs and budget, but also your style.
- Want rebates and incentives. A ductless system may qualify you for rebates and incentives. Talk to one of our ductless experts to find out.