High-MERV Air Filters Installed by Experienced Professionals
The last thing you want is to have polluted air inside your home. Luckily, you can upgrade your home’s air filter to capture harmful particles—up to 99.97%—so they don’t circulate in the air you breathe. When you hire us to install your new air filter, you’ll get top-notch service from a company with 100 years of experience.
Plus, we offer:
- Honest, upfront pricing
- Same-day service
- 100% guarantee on our work
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - We're rated 4.5 out of 5 on Google with over 1,500 online reviews.
Cost to install a high-MERV air filter Minneapolis-St. Paul
The cost to install a high-Merv air filter starts around $150. However, the price can be higher depending on the following factors:
Factors that affect cost
- The type of filter you choose: A filter’s effectiveness is measured by its MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) rating. A high-MERV filter typically has a rating of 12 to 20. The higher the MERV rating, the more contaminants the filter removes from the air. HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filters, which have the highest MERV ratings (17–20), are the most expensive.
- Modifications to your HVAC system: High-MERV (12+) filters are often bigger than standard filters, which means the technician may need to make adjustments to your return ducts to accommodate the new filter. Additionally, HEPA filters sometimes require an additional fan to filter air. These adjustments and modifications raise the total cost of the filter installation.
Since the cost depends on factors specific to your home, the only way to get an accurate quote is to have an air quality specialist inspect your home and provide a filter recommendation.
In addition to high-quality air filters, we also offer other air purification systems such as UV light and whole-home humidifiers.
How it works
- We help you schedule an in-home estimate - Contact us online or call us at (651) 288-9200. We'll work around your plans and preferred timetable.
- We send an air quality specialist to your home- You'll get a courtesy call 30 minutes before they arrive.
- We give you price recommendations - Our air quality specialist will inspect your HVAC system and give you an upfront and honest quote to install a high-MERV filter.
- >We install the air filter - Just sit back and relax while we handle all of the hard installation work. Our technicians follow the highest industry standards, so you can rest assured that your new air filter will be installed correctly.
“I received great service from the company. The technician was very professional and nice. I'm one satisfied customer!” – Kerwin F.